ICA is governed by the ICA General Assembly which comprises one representative from each Full Member Institutions (not Associate members). The ICA General Assembly meets once per year.
The General Assembly has authority to:
- Determine the general policy of the Association;
- Admit or exclude members;
- Elect the Board members and approve the Board’s selection of the members of the Executive Committee including the Secretary General
- Approve the balance sheet, accounts and budgets;
- Recognise organisations as Standing Committees;
- Make amendments to the Statutes of the Association;
- Take any decision exceeding the powers legally or statutorily granted to the Board;
- Terminate voluntarily the Association.
Meetings of the ICA General Assembly
2009 ICA General Assembly Approved and signed Minutes