ERASMUS+ Staff Training Mobility Support
If you come from an EU Member States or third countries associated there is an opportunity for you to apply at your home university for Erasmus+ Staff Training Mobility funding to support you attendance at the ICA Workshops.
Erasmus+ staff training mobility funding supports higher education teaching and administrative staff to take part in professional development activities abroad – these activities may consist of teaching as well as training periods (such as job shadowing, observation periods, training courses). In this respect the ICA Workshops are considered to be training courses.
Erasmus+ Program provides a contribution to:
• travel costs (180-360 EUR) – based on the travel distance between the city of participant’s home university and Warsaw
• subsistence allowance (60-140 EUR per day) – depending on rate allocated to Poland as a receiving country applicable in participant’s country.
In order to be awarded the Erasmus+ funding please follow the guidelines:
- Please contact the International Relations Office (IRO) at your home university in order to apply for Erasmus+ funding. Your home university must hold the Erasmus+ Charter for Higher Education (ECHE). Home university’s IRO will provide you the information concerning applicable Erasmus+ funding awarding rules.
- The Mobility Agreement sets out the training program as well as rights and responsibilities of the trainee during the training period to be followed abroad. It must be approved by the participant, the home and the host institution before the start of the exchange.
- After validating at SGGW Mobility Agreement will be send back to your home university.
- After the end of the Erasmus+ Staff Training Mobility a suitable confirmation of stay will be issued. The confirmation of stay is required to assure that the training period at SGGW will be recognised at the home university.